We are searching for a dynamic self-starter who can demonstrate the superiority of our products, build relationships with customers and partner, and grow our business on the Gulf Coast.
- Develop a business plan, a sales strategy, and action plans to penetrate new and existing customers
- Recommend staffing levels – Identify and recommend candidates to fill open staffing requisitions
- Direct responsibility for the generation of revenue from major Oil and Gas companies in the Gulf Coast area.
- Assist Gulf Coast Sales Resources in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A working knowledge of the process safety market, regulations, and standards including a proven contact list of relevant decision makers in the territory
- Knowledge of the existing chemical, petro-chemical, oil and gas, refinery and engineering companies
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with senior managers in target accounts
- A history of success exceeding goals and proven leadership skills and the ability to lead sales teams to success.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales/ sales management.
- Knowledge of Automation/SIS Market.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SAFETY SYSTEMS
We need proven, professional safety system Business Development Managers. Positions are available nationally, including our company headquarters in Pompano Beach, FL if:
- You are looking for a challenge.
- You are the kind of person who likes to build sales of niche product line from infancy.
- You have knowledge of ESD/F&G/BMC safety systems.
- You are familiar with IEC 61508/61511 standards.
Except where noted, positions are at our headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida.
To be considered for the above positions, mail, email or fax your resume and cover letter to:
RTP Corp. Human Resources
2832 Center Port Circle
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
No phone calls please.
RTP Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.